Registration Fee for Online Application is Rs. 2000/-
(Non-refundable at all stages through the CCMN 2018 counselling process)
Pay the “Registration fee” through ICICI bank Eazypay :
[Net Banking, Debit Card, and RTGS/NEFT (Visit any bank)]
- Candidates are required to wait for 24 hours after ‘uploading documents’.
- The above Candidates’ data will be uploaded to “ICICI Bank Eazypay” after 24 hours of document upload.
- Now, these candidates can make their payment through ICICI Bank Eazypay.
- After successful payment, the candidates are required to wait for a minimum of 24 hours and maximum of 72 hours for the payment realization at CCMN portal.
- The payment data is updated in CCMN website after a minimum of 24 hours or maximum period of 72 hours (3 working days) upon realization from the Bank.
- Once the bank data is updated in CCMN website, upon realization from bank, the corresponding PID will become active for
further procedures of registration i.e. Choice filling and Choice Locking.
- In case you have made the payment and the PID is still inactive (for choice filling) after 72 hours of making the payment,
please contact CCMN helpdesk at Candidate Query Corner with your Payment Details (Transaction ID/Number)/a scanned copy of your
e-Challan form with Bank Acknowledgement.
Please wait until 72 hours from the time of payment for the same to be realized at bank level (as per standard banking hours) and reach us,
which will be updated in CCMN portal.
Click on “Proceed for Payment” button to pay through ICICI Bank Eazypay mode. You will be redirected to “ICICI Bank Eazypay” page for CCMN 2018. Follow the below steps:
Enter Institute name as "NIT Rourkela CCMN 2018".
Select "NIT Rourkela CCMN 2018" and click GO button.
You will be prompted for “PID” , “JAM Registration No.” and "Mobile Number" – Kindly enter valid information and click Show Details --
You will be asked to enter the 6 digit OTP sent to the mobile number you entered. Enter the 6 digit OTP and click "Submit".
Pre-populated data against your PID will be displayed (PID, JAM Registration No., Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Amount).
Verify the displayed details, click checkbox "I read and accept" and click "Pay Now" to proceed for payment.
Else, click “Back” to repeat Step 3.
Choose the desired mode of payment [RTGS/NEFT, Net Banking & Debit Card]. After choosing any one of the options available you will be redirected to a secure payment page.
Please pay the requisite amount and complete the payment.
Once payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation on this page. Download the “Payment Receipt” from the link at the bottom of the page.
Candidates can “REPRINT” their “Payment Receipt” from the "Transaction History”.
1.) Using Mobile Number
Select the mode and enter the details to obtain a “Payemnt Receipt” for a successful payment.
Candidates may contact Candidate Query Corner for any payment related issues.
Please wait until 72 hours from the time of payment for the same to be realized at bank level (as per standard banking hours) and reach us, which will be updated in CCMN portal.
- Beneficiary Account details are specific to each PID. Please don't use NEFT/ RTGS details of other candidates for remittance.
CCMN will not be responsible for any payment made to wrong account.
- CCMN will not be responsible for any payments made by NEFT/RTGS after the due date (as per standard banking hours) as
specified in the Key Dates as provided in the website or as provided in the later part of the brochure.
In case of any further queries, please contact CCMN helpdesk at Candidate Query Corner