The online application process requires the copy of the candidate's recent photograph to be uploaded as an electronic file at the time of submitting the application.
- The photograph must be in color. Photographs taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a White or a very light background.
- In the photograph, the face should occupy about 50% of the area, and with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm print.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 480 x 640 (0.3 Mega pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher)
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 240 x 320.
The online application process requires that copy of the candidate's signature to be uploaded as an electronic file at the time of submitting the application.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 7 cm × 2 cm (width x height) on an A4 white paper.
- Put your signature with black or dark blue ink within this box.
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 560 × 160.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 280 × 80.
- Photograph of signature taken using mobile phone is NOT acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
NOTE: The file size for Photograph and Signature should not exceed 100KB